Before buying the wedding kits, first decide if they are the right choice for you.
- The invitations using the DIY kits do look good, but first decide if you it will suit you. It is true that the process of making handmade invitations is easier with DIY kits than without them, but you need to give some finishing touches. You need to fold the cards, tie ribbons and so on. Do you have close friends or family to help you? If your guest list is long and if you have no extra hands to assist you, DIY kits will definitely not suit you. It will result only in unnecessary stress.
- Wedding invitation DIY kits will not suit you if your patience level is low. If you are the type of person who gets easily irritated in doing fussy little jobs like assembling, tying ribbons, gluing buttons and flowers and writing addresses, the DIY kits are not for you.
- The invitations made using DIY kits do look professional, but somehow they turn out to be bulkier than professionally made invitations. The more bulky the cards, the more will be the postal charges. Prepare yourself to pay extra for the postage.
If you are the type of person who loves to add personal touch and who loves to do little delicate jobs, then you can go ahead and buy DIY wedding invitation kits without any second thoughts. Keep in mind certain factors before making the decision.
- Your budget is a very important factor to consider. Keeping your expenses within your budget is the most essential factor to be considered while planning for a wedding.
- The invitation should indicate what type of wedding you are going to have, formal or informal and it should also indicate the theme of the wedding, if any. You must choose a DIY kit to match your wedding.
- Prepare a list and decide how many invitations you will need. Buy kits accordingly, but it is wise to have some spare cards for last minute additions and to replace cards that may be wasted while making.
Have you bought the DIY wedding invitation kits? Have you started assembling them? How do they look? They definitely will look pretty, but they will look prettier, if you customize them with your own personal touches. Adding extra embellishments like Vellum or lace or organza depending upon your budget will create magical wonders to your invites. They will be kept safely by your guests for a long time.